Monday, April 28, 2008

Signing off

Just letting you know that the next two entries are new. I had to get it all out of my system before I'm left without a computer. I'm sure I'll go stir crazy and find a way to someone elses computer. Anyway, wish us luck. By the way, moving companies are the best! I hope I can still say that as we are unpacking all our things, but it has been really nice so far. Thanks, Stanley! For those of you here in AZ, we hope to see you at Neil's party on the 10th. We'd love the opportunity to say goodbye to all of you. Call me for details, if you don't already know them. Everyone knows what a "roast" is, right? I'm sure most of you are just itching for the chance to get all your digs in at Neil. We're both looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

(sniff sniff sniff) Maggie and Neil we will miss you guys so much! We are saddened to lose you to Utah. As sad as we are, we are that happy for you too. Good luck!!! Maggie I definitely want info for that party... 80)

Brooke said...

Hey there!! We will miss you guys for sure - thank goodness for blogging now we can see cute pics of your kids and see what you're up to even when you're far away!

Anonymous said...

Where at in Utah are you moving??

Jamie said...

Maggie
Not sure where to write this or when you will get it. But I thought you might want to know how the volleyball team did tonight. We played Surprise 2nd. Lost the first set by 2pts, won the 2nd and unfortunately lost the third. We played hard though! We ended up with 6 people on are team. It was a really tense game and a whole lot of fun. And of course, we totally missed you!

Dustin said...

We really missed you at the volleyball game last night! It was a pretty intense one and we played really well. We didn't win our first game, but we had a lot of fun! We sure miss ya!!