Monday, April 28, 2008

Guitar Hero


Happy Birthday to Neil, slightly early. David totally splurged for Neil this year. Thanks, we really appreciate it. I don't know who loves this thing more, though. Whether it is Neil, or the girls (or possibly David). We've had to set it up over at Mike and Brenda's, since we are basically gone from our home. I know how happy Brenda is to have that lovely music blaring through her home at all hours of the night (sarcasm added). Abby is absolutely hilarious when she has her turn to play. You can see how she is totally rocking out to the song. I promise that Neil and I did no couching from the sidelines or presong. When she picked up the guitar she just starting jumping all over the room with guitar in hand. It is so funny to watch. Poor Isabel can't really pick it up and play at the same time, so she did better if it was on the ground.

2 comments:

Crazed said...

That is the Best Photo of Abby!! She totally rocks. I would expect nothing less of a niece that was born on my birthday!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! I do that when I also play!!