Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABC Tag

Alright, Em, I'm taking you up on it. I don't really have anything to blog about, so this will be it.
A-Attached or single: attached
B- Best friend: my brother, my sisters, my mom, and Neil
C- Cake or pie: definately cake, preferably chocolate, german chocolate
D- Day of Choice: Friday, looking forward to weekends
E- Essential Item: burts bees chap stick
F- Favorite color: lavender or blue of all shades
G- Gummi bears or worms: worms as long as they are sour
H- Hometown: Pocatello
I- Indulgences: ding dongs
J- January or July: July for Idaho, January for Arizona
K- Kids: 2
L- Life is incomplete without: my family
M- Marriage date: March 15, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 bro; 5 bros in law, 1 sis in law
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: tight spaces
Q- Quotes: You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find that you've a lot of empty yesterdays
R- Reason to smile: sincere belly laughs of a child
S- Season: fall (I miss it)
T- Tag six: I don't know too many bloggers that haven't already done this. Neil, Sonya, Phil, and Alli. I will also challenge Mom and Tia to start one up
U- Unknown fact about me: I will sometimes eat Muddy Buddies for breakfast
V- Vegetarian or Meat eater: Meat
W- Worst habit: pulling split ends
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: Anything that is not good for my body.
Z- Zippers or Zebras: I guess I have seen and touched more zippers in my lifetime,

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

I love that you love ding dongs. And that you eat muddy buddies for breakfast. It just makes me like you even more Maggie. Thank you for proving you are human just like me. 80)