Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Isabel!!





Alright, this is a bit overdue, but I still wanted to post it anyway. All of these pictures have been taken in the last week, so at least I can say that she has had fun. First is her birthday cake(s). I had to post two pictures because the next one is the "day after" cupcakes. For all you Gardner's out there, yes it was rainbow chip. Maybe next year I should just put frosting on a spoon and put candles in that. Then we have the orange juice. No, the juice did not all get into her mouth. It was a mess, but I still had to get a picture. Isabel also loves to take baths. This is a picture of her getting into the tub, and rubbing shampoo all over her body. Note to self, never leave bedroom door open!! You would think that I would learn by now. Actually, it isn't open all that often, but I guess when it is, it just means run in and make as big a mess as possible. The final picture is last nights bowling trip. Neil waited for Abby and I to use the restroom and her treated Isabel (or himself) to an arcade game. (P.S. anyone who does the collage pictures, I really want to know how to do it. Maybe you could put simple instructions in the comment box?) I have other great pictures, but will post them later. Isabel has gotten into her terrible stage, that seemed to come at the same time as her birthday. I have to capture all of those terrible times, so I can show her later on in life. And maybe when I'm a grandma, these times will seem as funny and cute to me as they do to other grandmas. Happy Birthday, Isabel!

4 comments:

grandma nina said...

Isabel looks so happy. I love the cup cakes. I did have Tia with a spoon and a gallon of salad dressing. Alli and Leigh buttered themselves with frosting and I have a picture of that. The only picture I with I still had of Leigh was one of her with her head stuck in the chair. But she will be happy to know that I don't have any and by the way she still doesn't think that is funny. You may never think the things your children do are fun. But they are. I just wish I were a nicer mom. Love you

Jesmyluk said...

Maggie the mosaic is eay just go to mosaic maker.com and follow the instructions if you get confused give me a call and I can talk you through it. There is also a site called picnick.com both are great sites for making your blog more scrapbooky. Happy Birthday Isabel. She is so cute!!!!

Lisa said...

Maggie - I use Picasa. Just go to Picasa.com and download it. It finds all your pics on your computer and lets you do tons with them.
It looks like Isabel is having fun in life. . . are you having fun chasing her? Little kids are so silly!

The Bluths said...

I use picasa too and love it. Super easy. You guys are moving?! Argh!