Friday, June 13, 2008

Hooray!!





Okay, so the moment you've all been waiting for.....I'm back online. I know you all couldn't wait to see what odd ramblings I have to add, which is really not much. I've gotten out of the habit of blogging, so I really have nothing to say, but I have a few pictures I wanted to post. Here are some fairly old pictures of the girls and their Sharp cousins. This was while we were staying over with Neil's parents. By the way, we miss all of you!! The other two are pretty self explanatory. Neil's graduation. Congrats, babe! We are really proud of you!

2 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

YAY Maggie!! Its so good to hear form you again!! We miss you too!!! Congrats Neil!!

shannen said...

You're back (online at least)! Yay! Love the pictures and posts -the cake you made looks awesome - you may be a lazy baker, but you're a talented one ;o)

Can't wait to see and hear more of your adventures in Utah! We miss you!