Wednesday, February 25, 2009

They're baaack!



Gross! First off, I know this is an awful picture, but I had to show it off anyway. My wonderful body likes to do this when I get pregnant. At least it isn't as bad as when I had Abby. Now, I can still touch my feet and leave an imprint, but before it was much worse. You could hardly see my toes because they were so swollen. I've never been classified as toxemic just because my blood pressure hasn't really been affected, just swelling of the everywhere. That brings me to how my dad has great timing! He hired someone to come and clean my house for me. Wow! Thanks, dad, I truly appreciate it. It honestly couldn't have come at a better time. I have been thinking of Marge Simpson, since he told me, though. (More and more of her lines seem more relevent to me each day, I think) There is an episode where she wins something, and her prize is to have someone come and clean her house. She is so worried about what other people think, that she has to deep clean her house before they get there. I have that odd sensation to do that. My house isn't too terrible, but I am an awful organizer, so I have more clutter than necessary in my house. I just have to keep telling myself that I don't have to worry about cleaning prior to the cleaning. Whatever. My days of swollen feet, uncomfortable nights, and not being able to bend over are almost done.

3 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

You poor thing! Hang in there, you are almost done. And someone to come and clean your house? That is the coolest thing I have ever heard. Enjoy every minute of it, you deserve it!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh I hate being swollen almost more than anything! That is so sweet of your Dad I would lovwe to have my house deep cleaned....and not by me!! Anyway hope you are doing good! If you need anything let me know!!!

Lisa said...

Fun fun! Lucky girl for having someone clean your house! Can't wait to see your new cute baby girl!