Sunday, February 8, 2009

New pictures from the new camera

We replaced the lost camera this week. Sigh....Oh well. Pregnant women should not be in charge of anything. I completely lose my mind all together. This is Neil's photoshoot to try it out. He had to figure out all of the settings and such, and the girls wanted to try out their new dresses. They are so excited to wear them, but know they aren't supposed to until Uncle Phil and Mandy's wedding. I have a couple of cheesy girls.


This one is my favorite. There is a special setting that will accent colors.


Here is another accented one. If you can't tell, the everything but the girls is in black and white.



Isabel trying on the dress by herself. The top button was done up just so it could accomodate the hanger, so Isabel stuck her head behind it.




5 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

Your girls are so beautiful!

Erin said...

Cute pictures! Did you make the dresses?

Jennifer Lyn said...

I love this pics. Your girls are adorable. I love the attempt at dressing. And on your baby's name, I love Shaniqua. jk Isn't that the name we always joked about? Good luck with your new babe and hope you are feeling okay. Let us know if you need anything.

Phil G. said...

everybody loves the dresses

Lisa said...

Phil is getting married?? That is crazy! The funnier part is that I know Mandy! She was in my old ward! Can't believe I missed that somehow! And your girls are beautiful!