Friday, February 27, 2009

Kids are GROSS!!!

This is just a quick note that I wanted to mention. I thought it was funny, if not revolting, but it might make you smile to know that at least it isn't your child.
We have been struggling to teach Isabel about using the toilet. She refuses to use it, even with bribery or other "fun" potty antics. Now that she knows she is supposed to use the bathroom for peeing and pooping, she is doesn't want to admit when she does something in her diaper, especially poops. Today she brought me a nice gift when I got home from (my final) a doctor's appt. I come in the door, as she was coming down the stairs, in nothing but a diaper, with a couple rolling balls following her. When she got to the bottom, she bent down to pick one of those rolling balls up. I didn't notice what it was exactly, but I did notice her attempt to put that ball back into her diaper. GROSS!!! At least she knew it didn't belong on the floor, right?
Hopefully, I gave you all a really good image that will stay with you for a very long time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, my! Sounds like you are having fun! Good luck tonight! We hope that all goes well and the baby is healthy! :)