Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Picnics, pumpkins, and costumes

I don't have much to talk about, so I am just going to label the pics for you. I think my girls are hilarious, and these pictures will show you why. No denying what my children really are...


Can anyone guess our theme? Maybe we can get some better pics with them lighted up.


This is what happens when Isabel escapes from her room. She exhausted herself doing it, and finally fell asleep here, instead of her bed.

Abby at our picnic up Cottonwood Canyon. This is why we moved here! Beautiful weather and scenery!

Jumping from rocks

Making a teddy graham sandwich, with some already stuffed in the mouth.

Cheese!










7 comments:

Erin said...

Love all the pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

OH they are so cute! I love the idea very creative!!!!

Jennifer Lyn said...

Your girls are so cute! We had so much fun hanging out with them and getting to know them!

Malie said...

Thing 1 and Thing2, I love it. That's really cute.

Brooke said...

Hey there! We miss you guys! I bet you are loving the fall leaves...

Congrats on girl #3! Been there - just with boys instead!

Jesmyluk said...

Love the pumpkins! Love the costumes especially!! Love the pic of her asleep on the floor!!! LOL Love you guys and miss you!! Hope you are feeling good and Happy Halloween!!

Jodi and Jason said...

Your girls are adorable! I miss you guys! I love the second picture with Isabel posing in the corner. So cute!