Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE

I thought I would hijack this blog for a moment and wish Maggie a happy 26th birthday and allow the rest of you to do the same. Maggie, I'm thankful for all you do as a selfless wife, mother and friend. For me, life would be pointless without you and the sweet daughters you've given me. So I'm glad to have this day every year to, once again, thank you and thank the Lord for sending you to us all. So heres to being one year older and a lot of years wiser than most of us. I love you!





I'll add a few more pictures when I get home.

7 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

Happy Birthday!!! To my favorite light bulbs!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it.

Lisa said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! :) I'm so glad that you are my friend!!! :) We definitely have to do something!

Jesmyluk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a wonderful special day Maggie!! You deserve it and more. Love you and miss you girl!!!

shannen said...

Happy birthday Maggie! LOVE the princess picture on the header! Too cute and fun! Hope your day is wonderful and so special!

Ty and Em said...

Happy birthday, Maggs! I love you!

Woodland Family said...

I LOVE the choice of photos! I will second the thought that Niel would be totally lost without her! Maggie... you are the greatest!!! Love you!!

Happy Hermies said...

That picture of princess Maggie is so the best!! I love it! You're girls are adorable...I'm scared to have another girl when we get pregnant again, how do you really feel about it??!! I'm actually, TERRIFIED!! But, congrats and good luck! You are so cute! Good to hear from you and let's keep in touch!
Barb