Friday, June 13, 2008

more posts

I had actually forgotten about this picture, and how much I wanted to show them off. This is the type of help I get from my children. So I wanted to make a really nice tiered cake for Neil's graduation. Granted it is not the best so what they did, kind of helped me in a way. At least I could blame the fact of it not being the best cake on them, and not necessarily on the fact that I didn't want to spend so much time on it. Oops, secrets out. I'm kind of a lazy baker. I love to bake, but am not willing to spend a whole lot of time on it. This is partially why we do muddy buddies so often. Anyway, I thought the cake was funny because of the face that was put here. These are Isabel's fingerprints, and as soon as she did it, she told me that it was a face. Luckily I had already planned to put stars on in ASU's colors, I guess this helped me to "strategically" place them. (yes, I know I am spelling terribly, but like the lazy baker, I am also a lazy blogger)



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Such fun pictures. Don't you love how children help? And congrats to Neil. And you for getting your PhT (put him through). :)

Ty and Em said...

That is SO cute. Did you cover the cake in fondant? WOW! I am very impressed and very glad to see you are back on the blog.

Jesmyluk said...

Too cute!! Isn't is great when our kids do stuff that enables us to blame them? LOL What a great cake it turned out to be. lol

Woodland Family said...

You are so talented! I cannot wait to see what Abby's cake looks like!

The Bluths said...

I just realized I don't have you linked to our blog. I'll get on it. Cute stars! We miss you guys!