Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tia



Here's some random pics of my 4th favorite sister. Haha. That was a joke. We miss you Tia, and wish you were closer! We were happy to spend at least a day with you for Leigh's graduation. We're all so glad you are happy in California. Dan is one lucky guy. Make sure he knows that!! I know all of your nieces and nephew love you to death. When we called, she wanted to say Happy Birthday, but Sonya's name just got in the way. We love you. Happy Birthday!! Have a good one!

5 comments:

Crazed said...

Of course my name got in the way! I am the coolest of them all! Haha! Seriously... I love you Tia. You are the best friend a girl could have and I'm so glad that you are my sister. Happy 22!!

Twisted Sweeties said...

Okay, to clarify. Abby said Happy Birthday "Sonya". When I asked her to call back and say "Tia" she said she already told "Tia" Happy Birthday.

Okay, pretty funny. My verification word was blocked by my netmop. Is this someone's idea of a joke?

grandma nina said...

Tia, happy birthday. You are terrific. You are my favorite June 17 girl.

grandma nina said...

the verification word is xxkiz, I like it.

Tygards said...

i love the picture of me mom and dan. thanks sharps, love you guys. come and see me sometime.