Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Taking back what we said

Okay, I've been putting this off, mostly because I've been pretty bummed over it. In regards to our previous post: we are no longer moving to Salt Lake. The market is keeping us in our house for now. It is funny how much how house can appreciate and depreciate so quickly. Anyway, so we will be staying put for at least another year. In a way it was almost good to find out now, since the weather is so nice, but that also means that it is going to get hotter, quicker. Our house is pretty nice right now, though. We got it all ready to sell, and I kind of like it, but I still miss "home". That being said, I will definately need an Idaho vacation! This next weekend, Neil is taking me out for the weekend to L.A. to see Wicked, amond other things, for our anniversary. That should take my mind off things. Another plus to staying down here, it is a lot closer to Disneyland and the beach. (Yes, I am still a kid at heart, and I love to go to Disney, my kids are just an excuse)

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

I know how sad you must be Maggie. I too have a love/hate relationship with AZ. Being from Michigan and all the heat here just makes me think I am going to go crazy. I miss green things and all 4 seasons so badly. But I have to admit I am really glad you'll be here suffering with me. 80) I would miss you guys so much, if you left.