Friday, March 7, 2008

The Best Tea Party EVER

For Christmas this year, Abby got a My Little Pony tea party set. Ever since then, she has been asking to have friends over to have her own little party. And even though it has taken me this long, we finally did it. Here she is with her friends, Mckenna, Maggie, and Lydia. I thought I was so clever with all the ingredients. She had chocolate milk as the tea, plain milk (or white milk according to Abby) for the cream, and mini marshmallows for the sugar cubes. They all had a good time. I'm sure all their mothers were happy with me, because I filled them up with sugar. I set out crackers, cheese, and carrots; but they all wanted muddy buddies and marshmallows. Abby said "This is the best tea party I've ever had". I guess so, because previous tea parties involved Isabel and Elmo.


5 comments:

Ty and Em said...

First of all, I am SUPER jealous of your house! Me and my little broom closet of an apartment! You are one lucky girl.

Ty and Em said...

P.S. I am so excited that you watch Project Runway. I don't know anyone else who does and nobody is interested when I try to bring it up. Who was your favorite. I really did love Jillian, too. But, even if Christian doesn't design for real people, I love the avengard look. I would LOVE to learn to make clothes.

rachel said...

you are such a cute and creative mom!!!!

Phil G. said...

Please make me muddy buddies and send them too me. j/k but seriously send them.

Jesmyluk said...

McKenna had so much fun at the tea party she loved being all dressed up and she loved the chocolate milk for tea. Thank you for including her. I'll expect copies of the pictures emailed to me so that I can put them on my blog too thank you very much ;-). Thanks again Maggie.