Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Head Up, Move 'Em Out

Well…it’s just about final. It looks like the clan is heading to Salt Lake City, UT. Neil accepted an offer over the phone today to join the SLC branch of Stanley Consultants as an Engineer In Training level 2. The date is not firm yet for when the transfer will officially happen. Stanley is being very generous in allowing us some time to sell our home and for Neil to finish his degree. A rough estimate is the end of May. Stay tuned for more updates.

4 comments:

Woodland Family said...

WOW!!! I am so excited for you (I think?!)! Can't wait to hear the details!!!

Phil G. said...

I'm excited. save a room for me in the new home. I will be done with school so whatever I can do to help

Lisa said...

YAY! We'll be able to see you more often! :) I wrote this on your facebook, but I know of a good realtor in SLC that can help you if you need. Also - Katie Toone is in SLC, too! We'll have to get together!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Although I have a pit in my stomach and our whole family wants you to know we will really really miss you, we are so excited for you guys. It is exactly the adventure you were hoping for and we certainly wish you all the best! We need to start planning when we will come up to visit... Congratulations! Love you guys.