Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quad trip


Thanks Jeff and Jacki for inviting us along

on your atv adventure. We had a blast! The girls had such a great time. Abby is still talking about it. They both love being outdoors. My only restraint from taking them out all day long is that I can't keep up with them. They are both so active and independent, I get so warn out even after a short period of time. Does any child before the age of five have any concept of danger? And it isn't as if I can be brutally honest with them to scare them straight. I can't tell them not to run into the road because a car could hit them and kill them. Can I tell them about bad men who watch for little girls who leave their moms in the store want to take them away? Well, I'm going a bit off tangent here. In my last post I complained about the heat, but this is the perfect time of year in Arizona. The weather was nice and warm with a little breeze. Perfect weather for being out in the sun. We love going out with our friends, too. I was hoping to have our pictures laid out a little different, but I am still learning. Above is our cute niece, Madelyn sitting with Abby. Below, Neil is taking Isabel for a ride. She bounced all over the place, and thought it was hilarious. I'll post more photos on facebook if you want to see more.

3 comments:

Ty and Em said...

I am so excited that you now have a blog! This way, I can stay up to date between our annual visits. It was so good to see you and your family at Tia's shower. I miss you guys! My second little family! Love you!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

This is perfect! Glad you joined in the fun. It really is an awesome way to stay in touch... especially if you guys leave us. We love you guys! Glad you came and so glad you had fun riding quads :)

Lisa said...

That's so cute! How are things? Glad you joined the bandwagon!