Thursday, February 21, 2008

Room makeover and some puppysitting







This week was quite eventful for us. Abby was able to watch her Grandma Sharp's puppy. His name is Chip and both of the girls absolutely adore him. Actually, I don't know anyone who doesn't; he is such a cute dog! I thought the poor dog would be so worn out and tired of the girls, that he would try to keep his distance, but he didn't. After a long day of playing hard, Chip went into Abby's bedroom and fell asleep next to her. Too bad Abby couldn't sleep with him next to her (and yes, she is pretending to sleep inside her pillowcase). She was so excited, but didn't want to see him go. It has been three days since he's stayed with us, but Isabel still looks for him around the house. I wish you could hear the way she says his name, "Jip, Jip!", it is really cute! Abby would carry him around all day, or call after him to see if he'll chase her. Isabel loves him, but is scared of him all at the same time. She wants him to chase her, but he tries to bite and nibble at her feet and she doesn't like that too much. She will try to push him away, but he just gets more excited when she does.
Also this week, we remodeled our den! Okay, for anyone who has see our den, this was a major accomplishment. It held the computer and desk, plus all of my crafting stuff. I packed all of my sewing and crafts away and we put up a chair railing instead. We also moved some of our household things around and got rid of a few things to make it all seem a little less cluttered. We're hoping this will make our house look a little more appealing to potential buyers. Hopefully we can sell our house before Neil has to go up, otherwise we will have to stay behind without him. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So, you are moving? Where to? Your girls are adorable!

Neil Sharp said...

Nothing is set yet. I am going to Salt Lake for an interview, but it seems like more of a formality than an interview. Once i get an offer, then we will know for sure if we are moving now or not. We are just making sure that if we do move, we will be able to put our house up as soon as possible. With the market right now it could take months to sell our house, so the sooner its on the market the better.

Ty and Em said...

Hey Maggie! I made my blog only viewable by friends. I emailed out a "view my blog" invitation. I have like three different email addresses for you. So, I'm not sure if I got it to the right one. Will you email me at emhward@hotmail.com and let me know? Thanks!

Jesmyluk said...

We will miss you all so much...parat of me is sad to see you go and part of me is so jealous that its not us. 80) Keep us posted. I like the room. Its lovely.