Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can you guess?









Kudos to Neil for taking care of girls and carving all pumpkins, while trying to work from home to finish a deadline. All I can really take credit for is gutting the pumpkins (with help), picking some patterns, and creating a really deformed eye. Each pumpkin has a character attached to it, can anyone guess which ones? We had to finish all of our Halloween party rituals last night, because Neil is heading out to AZ this week and taking Isabel with him. The rest of us will be celebrating Halloween by ourselves. Cookies has to be my favorite part of any holiday and everyone else is so nice to humor me and decorate along with me. One day I'll figure out how to make good sugar cookie frosting. Happy Halloween, everyone!

3 comments:

Tygards said...

Those are awesome! I will put up mine so we can compare. In like a couple of days they leaked all over my counter!

Jesmyluk said...

I like the pumpkins a lot. I see Snow White & Jack Skellington but what is the top pumpkin???

Find Cheap Flights london to anywhere said...

Toronto has immense tourism interest that makes the destination one of the most visited one by the tourists. It has everything for everyone for all taking flights to Toronto and this is what makes the journey full of fun and pleasure.
Toronto Flights|Los Angeles Flights