Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Lily has just come out of her shell and decided she likes taking pictures. I have a whole list of them that I can't decide which I like best. She is absolutely a delight to be around these days. I'm looking forward to holidays, just so I can share my kids and let others see how sweet they are. Who cares about the pizza on her face! She's cute!


With a little coaxing from Neil, we have the "Fairy of Death"! My dear sweet, affectionate Isabel is modeling her scary fairy attire.





Abby was a fairy witch. Actually I really don't know what to call their costumes, I just wanted to make these cute tutus, and we turned them into whatever.




2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

I love the tu-tus. your girls are so beautiful.

Lisa said...

What cute kiddos! Love the tutus!