Friday, March 27, 2009

New pictures

Isabel and Abby were playing Fairy Godmother and the princess.
Abby and Lily

This picture is hilarious, if you know the backstory. I was having a frustrating evening, so after dinner, I wasn't going to do the dishes, so I told the girls that they had to clean the kitchen. Thinking it would be like asking them to clean their room, I thought nothing would come of the request. When I next came down the stairs, I found them cleaning out the refridgerator. They've seen Neil and I clean the fridge, but I don't know if they understood what was involved in cleaning the fridge, other than emptying it out. But that is what they are doing; emptying out the fridge onto the counter.


1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

ROFLOL That is so cute!!! And oh so funny!! What little sweethearts, they were just doing what you told them too. HA HA