Monday, March 16, 2009


I've already posted this to my facebook page, but wanted to share with those that don't have it. I thought this was too funny. The rocket was a gift from my mom, and Neil was excited to try it out. These are two of Sonya's, and then mine, of course. The weirdo running through is Tia's husband Dan. Just kidding, Dan, we love you! The part Neil didn't get on video is when all the kids had to take a turn picking up the soda bottle and taking a drink. Isabel would pick it up anytime she thought she could get away with it. They all thought it tasted just like soda.

1 comment:

Ty and Em said...

I was so sad that I couldn't go to Phil's wedding reception! I really wanted to see all of you guys. But, Jackster had such a bad fever that day and would NOT stop crying. So, I couldn't stand leaving him and was not about to take "Mr. Cheerful" to such a happy occasion. Heard it was beautiful. Sorry I missed you!