Wednesday, December 10, 2008

blog slacker


I know I have been terrible about blogging lately. I felt like I didn't have anything to blog about, but as I'm looking at my pictures, I have plenty! Once again, my girls are nothing but funny. Isabel is more of a girly girl than Abby ever was, so her personality seems totally foreign to me.
This other picture is of the girls climbing the mattress. I remember doing this myself, and getting in trouble for it, too. I was surprised to come downstairs and find that Isabel up on top. I had to see Abby climb up there to see how Isabel had done it. She is no longer a helpless little baby. Maybe I could have figured that out when she figured out how to open the child proof bleach bottle.
I think I have my pictures backwords, so bare with me....




This was a precious picture of Abby. She has been very helpful lately. I love it. Now if only I didn't have to fight her to clean her room, and such. When we moved we got rid of our cheap Walmart plastic tree. Hooray!! I hated that thing. I felt that when I was putting ornaments on, I was just trying to cover up vast empty spots, that never seemed to get smaller. No matter what was put over them. This year, we got a real one. I love it so far. I know both of our parents had to complaint of cleaning up pine needles, but this hasn't been bad so far.
Then I have another of Isabel and dressing up. I told her to get her shoes on so she could go outside, and she thought this would suffice. I love the pose she added.

P.S. I could use some help from all you bloggers out there. I would love to have a cuter layout, but don't know how to put one on. Anyone have some easy instructions, or free websites to check out?



4 comments:

The Bluths said...

I used this place http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

to get my layout. They have a lot of cute ones.

Jesmyluk said...

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
and
http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/

Both of these are good too. Love the pic of Isabel in the cha chas posing. Priceless!

Jodi and Jason said...

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ has super easy instructions for us lacking computer skills!

I'm so jealous I've always wanted a real tree, maybe I'll have to do that next year. I can't believe how quickly your girls are growing!

Ty and Em said...

Hello darling! How did your pizza pan turn out?