Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Dead dove, do not eat!"

Let me start off by saying, this post may not be for everyone. Particularly not those with weak stomachs, or at least those that are pregnant. Neil showed this to me last night, and I almost lost it. Even thinking back on it, and the fact it is now in my garbage can still gets to me. Okay, so I don't go taking pictures of dead birds on the side of the road (or make Neil do it, so I don't have to go near it), but this one was a little too strategically placed, in my opinion. This was placed here right outside of our garage door, and seemed in perfect condition. So, my question to all of you....was this bird placed here by nature? By cat? or does someone have it in for me and wants to kick me out of Utah? I'm sure someone found out my dislike for David Archuletta and is trying to scare me off. I am thinking of my two neighbors with the perfectly decorated house both inside and out. I think they also let out their little rat of a dog to poop on my lawn. I haven't caught them yet, but I have my suspiscions. And, for those of you questioning, yes, they do listen to Archuletta full blast on their sterio, to share with all of us in this little pod. Just a a little too steriotypically gay in my prejudiced opinion. Anyway, after my little rants, I thought it would be best to put my pictures on the bottom of the page, so you could turn away if you wanted. Not sure what you expected, huh?



Yes, a little disclaimer, I know it isn't a dove.


5 comments:

The Bluths said...

Your family picture cracks me up. I can just see you trying to get the girls to smile while smiling yourself. How many takes did it take? :)

Lisa said...

That is hilarious Maggie!! I'm sorry about your neighbors - maybe you could turn Donny up full blast to prove your pro-Utah-ness!

Phil G. said...

you didn't eat that did you?

Neil Sharp said...

No, we're going to return it to the pet store.

Woodland Family said...

AWESOME!