Monday, March 1, 2010

Lily's ONE!!!!







Even though I should be studying....I felt like blogging. It is a bit of a bittersweet day for me. My sweet baby is one, and I don't think I like it. In my mind she is still around six months old. Well, a six month old that can walk and run, and play and cause all sorts of problems. She is my most calm, cuddling, loving baby thus far. She has such a hold on everyone around her. So, whereas I'm happy to celebrate her birthday, I really don't want her to get any older. P.S. We're having cake tonight all by ourselves. Meaning that we will have a lot extra, so come on over!



6 comments:

Lisa said...

I wanna come! I still haven't met this sweet baby! I so need to just jump in the car and come visit. We will try! Your girls are ADORABLE!

The Bluths said...

That's funny that they are your neighbors. It IS a small world!

Erin said...

I can't believe she's already one!

Team Garza Zija Distributor said...

They grow up wayyy to fast!

Mark and Jessica said...

Lily can't be one - that means you've been gone for almost 2 years! How is that possible? She's a cutie for sure. congrats on this milestone.

Jesmyluk said...

Happy Birthday Lily! How fast this last year has been. We miss you guys. Enjoy some cake for us too. ;D