Monday, April 13, 2009

I need a vacation!!







We have had a pretty crazy busy week, but it all ended well. I guess. I'm not sure what order these pictures are coming up, so I'll just give the run down. We started with a trip to Idaho, and came back in time for Grandma Sharp to come for a visit. With her came a wonderful yet awful snow storm, but that only lasted a couple hours. We then took the girls to see the new monsters movie, and caught the Easter Bunny as we were leaving. By the way, Shannon, I'm amazed my girls still want to believe in the Easter Bunny with how scary this guy looks. Yikes! Lily turned one month old, and Isabel turned three. She was definately the Princess of the weekend. Between grandma's and mom, she got everything princess, and a bike. Abby started soccer, and according to dad, she liked to kick the ball, all the way out of bounds, and keep on going. Then came the dying of the Easter eggs, and yes, my girls are basically naked. I'm not a fan of having stained clothing. I still have more to come, I just need to find my camera charger. We still did Lily's blessing which was of course on Easter.





























4 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Ahhh the life of a busy mom!! Love that the girls are naked for Easter Egg coloring. LOL I agree stained clothes are the worst. Glad you had a happy Easter and that Isabel was spoiled like a true princess. If you get a vaca then I want one too. LOL

Jodi and Jason said...

wow! I can't believe Isabel is already 3! It looks like she had a fun birthday. That Easter bunny is pretty scary! But I guess you've got to like someone who brings you candy every year.

Lisa said...

Wow! What a busy life you have! Looks like a ton of fun!

Herbert Family said...

Hey maggie found your blog from another persons blog. Send me your email address crbherbert@aol.com and I will give you access to mine it is private