Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And you thought I was done?




I spent way too much time preparing for this party, but hopefully it was worth it. Tia was kind enough to document this for us and Neil helped add in a few characters that couldn't make it too the actual date. Along with our tea party complete with chocolate milk and green "drink", we had flamingo croquet, "painting" the roses red, hunting for mome raths, and shooting into the caterpillars smoke rings. I know you all want to hire me for your next birthday party ;).

4 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

You're hired! What a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up
kitchen remodeling in florida

Unknown said...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/cuttings/cuttingpdfs/30620/a4145674fb303ef34bb7c26f46fa348d.pdf

Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/