Saturday, May 30, 2009

I will never ever ever be a Utah resident!

Okay, maybe not never. We've just made it official (fingers crossed the bank approves us). We just signed our lives away once again, but this time for a home in Utah county. Below are pictures taken at the model home and from our soon to be neighborhood. I'm happy to say we got an amazing deal, one that was too hard to pass up. For those that know the area, it is off the Highland exit (but we will actually have a Draper address), up off the SR 92. It has a rural feel, but close to everything.
This is the view from above the neighborhood looking at the Utah lake and beautiful green mountains.
This is the Master bedroom, of course ours won't look this great, but we'll try. I could sure use some artistic opinions. They do need to be kid proof.

This is the living area, but I'm not sure how flattering this is. It is part of a great room with the kitchen. I didn't think you wanted to see all my pictures, so I'm sparing you with my picks.


Here is our lot. We have a good view of our van down at the bottom. I'm sad that these pictures aren't doing it justice. You can see the western mountains and Utah Lake underneath. Looking up the other way you see green mountains. We are so lucky to have a pretty secluded area. There are probably less than two hundred houses in our immediate area (Neil says less than 150), so it is quite remote. Anyway, I'm excited. Looking forward to having all of you come and stay with us once it gets built!
P.S. I have another post below this one. And will probably have more. I've just unloaded my pics from the camera's, so I have more to show off.



5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is amazing! I'm so excited for you guys! It looks like it's going to be great. Congrats!

Jesmyluk said...

Congrats!! Looks like its going to be great! I am trying to be positive cause this means you won't be coming back to us anytime soon. ;)

Jennifer Lyn said...

Congrats! That is exciting! Good luck on your house.

Mark and Jessica said...

That first house is always a big step, but it looks like you guys made a great choice.

Congrats!

wittygal said...

I miss the excitement of a new home. Especially when we are swimming in the loss of the one we are in. I was updating my blog list and I added you. Hope you don't mind.